Every car deserves, no, needs a dashboard camera. Even if you’re a safe driver who follows the speed limit, stop at all red lights, use your lights and indicators perfectly, you might still find yourself involved in an accident.
Why? Because you have absolutely no control over the next person’s driving habits.
In fact, it is becoming increasingly common that reckless drivers will hit you and run, or even worse try to blame you for the accident. Others go as far as lying and bribing their way out of trouble. Deplorable.
However, if you have a dashboard camera you can be guaranteed that you will never be a victim of such unethical drivers. You will have all the evidence you need in form of videos and photos, right in the palm of your hand.
The invaluable footage of a dash cam can do more than just show who is guilty of causing an accident. You can use it to get out of a ticket for an offense you didn’t commit, your car insurer may rely on it as proof for compensation, it can help you keep track of your vehicle whenever you lend it out to friends or family, and finally the videos and photos make for great memories of the journeys you’ve had.
Get Falcon Zero’s F360
The value of your footage is only as good as its quality. A dash cam is of no use if it can’t capture road signs, license plates, and the area around your car with crispy clarity. That is why you need a Falcon Zeros F360.
Falcon Zero has a long-standing reputation for making some of the best dash cams in the industry. Since its inception in 2012, the company has grown to become the leading dashboard camera supplier in the whole world. Currently there are more Falcon Zeros in cars than any other brand. That makes a huge case for the company’s mission to make driving both safer and cheaper.
Why the F360?
Enough about the manufacturer, what exactly does the F360 bring to the table? It could easily pass as the best dash cam today because of these features:
• Dual channel cam: you get a front and rear camera for your car. But it is possible to deactivate the rear camera if you don’t care for it.
• High definition: the F360’s footage is 720P when both cameras are recording simultaneously. That goes up to 1080P when you disconnect one camera.
• LCD screen: you can catch all the action on the integrated, crystal clear 3.5-inch LCD display.
• Wide angle: each camera has a viewing angle of 120 degrees and can rotate through 180 degrees.
• 32 GB storage: the dash cam uses microSD memory cards. It can support up to 32 GB, which is sufficient to record up to 8 hours of footage.
More Benefits for You
– Uses loop recording
– Has built-in microphone for audio recording
– Switches on/off automatically with ignition
– Superb night vision
– Comes with 1-year warranty
– Internal battery provides backup
The only downside of installing the F360 in your car is that it doesn’t have Wi-Fi or GPS capabilities. That is actually a blessing in disguise because you won’t have to deal with a complicated gadget. Plus it makes it very affordable, giving you just what you need from a dashcam without the costly extras.